Monday, October 25, 2010

Only an Aunt

Only an Aunt...
can give hugs
like a mother,
can keep secrets
like a sister,
and share love like a friend."
Author: unknown


I am not married, which is cool with me ... for now... I am happy... I have some great kids... My eldest Nephew is named Ross... He is an awesome and very funny kid he is all grown up and lives in North Carolina now... Then his brother Michael (named after my dad) is also an amazing kid, he's very funny also they both take after his mother my half sister Terry. She lives in Kingwood (Houston area).

The Next family is my brother Justin's family. They are the only one that lives more than 60 miles away. They live in Iowa with his Wife Mindee... My babies names are Kaylee (eldest niece) Kayden, Jake, Adam, and Joshie. It makes me sad cause I never get to see them all that much really. I don't get to know the kids as much as I do the other ones but I hope that changes some day.

Then my next eldest brother is Josh he married Erica who he met on his mission in Louisiana. They have had 4 kids. first was Joshua Layne (he passed away at birth) then we had Richard Jay .. He is one of the loves of my life. I love this kid. He is silly and serious (just like his dad) He also is like his mom I have found (a perfectionist) Then there is my princess Cora. She is an amazing little girl. She has so much energy and loves attention. (Just like her dad) she is also my cuddle bug she can curl up on my lap, stick her hand in my arm pit, and can stay there for an hour or more. Then my sweet sweet sweet little Carson Douglass (Douglass after my step uncle Doug that passed away right before carson was born). This baby has always been soooo sweet! he has always loved to cuddle and give hugs and kisses. he is also sooo funny, and boyish... he is just one of the sweetest babies ever.

Then we have Jeb's precious babies. Jeb is married to Jennifer Ashley who the two together have made some of the most adorable kids! Zoe she is just almost 3 and has the cutest sassy attitude ever. She also I have found loves to shop just like me. I can picture in 10 years her me and cora taking trips to the mall and hangin out, talking about boys! She is so funny too... Then Sweet baby Dax Julian, he was just born a few months ago and is already addicted to Football. he is the funniest little fat boy! lol...

Then we have mr. Aaden James ... he is sooooo funny!! he is Judy (my sister) and Kevin's son. He is sooo cute with his OCD-ness. He throws a fit if he can't help his dad take out the trash he loves to sweep and organize things. He knows when stuff is out of order it's sooo funny!!


These are my babies! I love them all sooooo much so it's easy to see that with them my life is pretty full. I love that I have most of them so close. I love that they are around me whenever I want. I know that even if I never get married and have kids my life is going to be so rich and fulfilled!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment